The Monster The Monster

More animation and less words. Need to find a better way to unfold the story- the flow is far too slow to keep ones attention and the scenes of any art/rudimentary animation are few and far between.

exninja123 responds:

thanks for the review! :)

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Not too bad Harry

I really hope you get back into your groove Harry. Your last few works haven't really been that great or funny. Your animation skills are above par- no one will deny that. But you need to fire the guy who's doing the writing.

[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

Just my opinion

I wish you did these things with Problem Sleuth. I could never get into homestuck from following Problem Sleuth and years later I still can't get into it. Clever use of thesaurus and throwing random words together lost its appeal after the first month of homestuck. I find its fanbase to be almost as bad as bronies now.

Now I'll go on to say- fifty megabytes? What the fuck? Dude compression, learn it. I see no graphical content in here that requires my bandwidth to eat 50MB.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Not unredeemable.

lol murdering people for 4chan is so kawaii uguu~~

Animation is great. Story, progression, and even the VA is all on the iffy side. A joke beaten to death- don't see why it had to be 14MB.

Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 2 Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 2

Not enough Tran

I can't take this seriously because Kimlinh Tran is in it- and she is not every single voice. Please do a production where she is the sole voice actress. This will raise your subpar animation and Public-Television style jokes to new, greater levels.

goggles are sexy luis goggles are sexy luis

Yeah well,

Good animation and all,

But I hate furries.

Wonchop responds:

Who said anything about furries?

MOOLT-The Facebook Effect MOOLT-The Facebook Effect

Excellence

The Tupac parrot just made it a 10/10 for me.

Poontah! Poontah!

I nostalgia'd

I am glad to have seen this old schoolyard fable (to me known as oonga-boonga, Not Poontah) brought to Flash. Fucking solid.

Smokin' Smokin'

Well done

Take a stroll to your local downtown metropolis and walk around for an hour.

You've now taken in as many carcinogens as three packs of cigarettes.

Still, I'll keep my smoke out of your face.

vakavadesigns responds:

I appreciate the review. Yeah, I see how pollution's getting out of hand. But are you sure about those statistics?

weebl and bob: wee-lo weebl and bob: wee-lo

My goodness

Such delicious memories from my teenage years.